This community is a space for 4 Wealthy Minds members to seek advice, ask questions, share experiences, offer ideas, collaborate, meet like-minded people, and grow personally and professionally as investors, entrepreneurs, business owners, and simply wealth minded people.
We want to ensure that this community remains a space that is positive, forward-thinking, and supportive, and where everyone feels like they are able to learn and connect with others while feeling safe
Our community members come from many different countries, cultures, backgrounds, and professions. Because we likely understand things differently, it feels important for all of us to be conscious of how we communicate with each other. It’s also a wonderful opportunity for us to learn a lot about each other.
To help everyone enjoy our community, we ask that when you post, you keep in mind the following:
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful or threatening comments.
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Spamming, posting promotional material or posting links to third party websites is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.
- Coordinated group attacks will not be tolerated.
- Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome different viewpoints.
- Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number.
When interacting in the community.
- Search for your question before starting a new topic. Chances are someone has had the same problem and there will be a solution on their existing topic.
- Be nice and respect other people’s opinions. Also the fact they may be different to your own.
- Use your initiative. If you’re going to follow someone’s advice, make sure it’s for your issue and isn’t going to make things worse.
- Share your knowledge. If you think you may be able to help another member then we’d love you to post it.
- If someone has helped you, thank them. Never ask for thanks or manipulate the community to gain more thanks yourself. This includes making more than one community profile.
- Post personal information. It’s not just us that can see you posted your details – the entire internet can. This includes things like your own or anyone else’s phone numbers, addresses, bank details and email addresses.
- Openly discuss moderation actions that have been taken. If you have a question then please get in touch via email to [email protected].
- Advertise, post repetitive messages or links. This includes third party adverts, polls and petitions, junk mail, spam, chain letters or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
- Use bad language or Insulting/offensive behavior. Everyone is here either to ask questions or help answer them, so please don’t personally attack other members.
- Change the thread topic. If you want to discuss something different to the original post please start a new thread.
Avatars/Usernames – Your avatar and username are a great way of personalising your profile and making yourself stand out from the crowd. However, as they’re visible to everyone, your avatar and username must adhere to some guidelines:
- No nudity and clothing must be appropriate for all ages
- No swearing, offensive messages or gestures
- No pictures which could cause offense / upset (i.e. depictions of violence, injury or other scenes likely to cause distress)
- Must not contain personal information (i.e. phone number, post code or account number)